Complaint Review: Liberty Tax

Liberty Tax
7713 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Liberty Tax INCORRECT TAX REFUND Tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

I was hesitate to have my taxes prepared here but I was in a jam and needed my refund fast. I do not recommend this establishment because my taxes were not done correctly with not one mistake but two. My deduction was incorrect and so was my filing status. When I complained, I was told that I should have told them.

The whole purpose of me paying someone to do my taxes is because I don't know how to do them. Why should I have to pay over $200 to tell someone how to do my taxes? I do not recommend using Liberty Tax!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax/Tampa-Florida-33615/Liberty-Tax-INCORRECT-TAX-REFUND-Tampa-Florida-1007994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Liberty Tax - ()

We are sorry that you are not completely satisfied by your experience at Liberty Tax.  Although we rarely make mistakes, occasionally it does happen.  If the mistake was caused by one of our preparers, we are happy to fix your return for free.  Please come in to the office and we will take care of you.

Administrative