Complaint Review: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: foh4k — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP
PO Box 659718 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP Land Tax Scam Scam Scam San Antonio, Texas

Time and time again I get these letters from this firm claiming I am behind in property taxes for a piece of land I own. They have all the right identifying info about my land (public record) and everything. Except that the thing they don't realize is the taxes are paid up and the amount due would take 40 years to collect up that high. About as long as I have owned the land.

Crazy business but yearly I get these letters like clockwork. The one thing I don't undersand is they as me to make out the check to the C********* County Tax District and mail it to a PO Box that I have never seen associated with my land and in a community close to where the land is.

How would they cash them if I was an idiot to respond?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/San-Antonio-Texas-78265/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Land-Tax-Scam-Scam-Scam-San-Antonio-Texas-807690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP