Complaint Review: Linebarger goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Reno Nevada
Linebarger goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP
PO Box 659443 Internet United States of America

Linebarger goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP Attempt to scam money from me claiming unpaid 20 yr. old court fine, Internet

Attempt to contact my daughter regarding unpaid debt was made to my cell phone number. I questioned where this occurred and when.They stated in Portland,Oregon 6/9/94.My daughter had lived in Portland from 92-94. To my knowledge she had no issues while there. I asked the company listed above to mail me the details.Once it arrived the document was requesting my daughter pay to the State of Oregon Circuit courts the amount of $417.64 for outstanding unpaid costs,fees,and fines ordered by the Circuit Court. The document stated payment could be made online or check payable to State of Oregon Circuit Courts.

When I contacted my daughter she said this is a scam,"I never went to any court while in Portland and was never charged with any offense while there. I see from other reports listed that this group is a highly organized crime outfit.I do not understand how they have not been investigated by the State Attorney General's office in Texas. I do plan to contact them as well as the State of Oregon Circuit Court. Would it not be forgery for the group listed above to endorse a check made out to the Oregon Circuit Court?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-goggan-Blair-SampsonLLP/internet/Linebarger-goggan-Blair-SampsonLLP-Attempt-to-scam-money-from-me-claiming-unpaid-20-yr-1043708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP