• Report: #205916

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Lisa A. Smith
10380 Long Hollow Loop Leander, Texas U.S.A.

Lisa A. Smith, willow, slander by Lisa Anne Smith Willow Smith Leander Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shane It's Caught Up With You Finally!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Why no rebuttal on original thread?

Lisa A. Smith aka "willow" d.l.#013667496TX has publicized a written report through www.ripoffreport.com
that is completely slanderous and libel. Nothing that is listed in her report is verifiable or documented. She has caused undue problems in my relationships, professionally and personally. If allowed to remain on public display , it can cause problem to those I associate with. Professionally, this is disastrous. My job sends me to residences. If said residence were to read that report, it could cost my employer his business. It has also pain and anguish to those individuals that she has specifically named. They may also sue for slander.

In closing. If this websight is truly unbiased, it will research any information that it is given, before, it to can be sued for printing and publishing slanderous articles.

Be careful of what you publish. I, Shane Ford Starkweather, am well known for being a stand up person. All who know me look to me when they need help. None are concerned of my integrity.

I read this report and was appalled that something so vicious could be publicized without verification.

Shane
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-A-Smith/Leander-Texas-78604/Lisa-A-Smith-willow-slander-by-Lisa-Anne-Smith-Willow-Smith-Leander-Texas-205916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa A. Smith

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shane It's Caught Up With You Finally!!!

AUTHOR: DMC - ()

I would love to see a picture of this Shane. If it's the guy who I think it is then everything Lisa said is probably very true. Shame on you Shane, you use people and then steal from them and I can prove what you did to me. You stole my motorcycle, I filed it with the Nevada police department, you were expidited back to Nevada and then I sold the motorcycle to your brother.

If you've changed, which it doesn't sound like it, then you should be upset but then again leopards don't change their spots. You wreak havoc every where you go, you rob people of their money and dignity and the list goes on. When you're cuaght you don't even have the courage to apologize. You lie and turn it around to make it look like you're the victim. You've missed your calling.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Why no rebuttal on original thread?

AUTHOR: Pablo - (U.S.A.)

If you think the complaintant is wrong then you can refute it with your side of the story. That you don't is very suspicious to me. Give us her side and your side and I think readers can then determine for themselves who is the problem. All you worry about is lost business. Maybe you and your employer deserve to lose business. I don't see you refuting her claims, whatever they are.