Complaint Review: Lisa Fitzgerald Grants For You Now

• Reported By:Calabash North Carolina
Lisa Fitzgerald Grants For You Now
grantmemberservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Lisa Fitzgerald Grants For You Now Debit/Credit Card Scam Internet

Lisa Fitgerald's Grants For You Now is a SCAM and a rip-off. The advertisement is for a free money report for $1.99. Once you enter your debit/credit card information and hit the submit button, a box pops up that states you will be billed $18.77 for another serivce. My account was billed $18.77. After a very lengthy wait for a customer service rep, I was told I would be reimbursed. It took about 5 to 7 days but I was reimbursed $18.77.

Then, TODAY, $94.89 was withdrawn from my account from the same company. AGAIN, I waited for 45 minutes for a customer rep. I got "Jose" on the line and he said the $94.89 was for the membership I signed up for. After telling "Jose" what I thought of the company he represented and that I had never signed up for any membership, he said my account would be credited and I would never be charged by their company again. Jose gave me an email address and an ID number and told me I had to send an email to the address requesting my membership be canceled.

My guess is that this fraudulent business counts on a certain percentage of people not monitoring their bank accounts carefully and not catching the withdrawals. After waiting for a long time to request the $18.77 refund, I almost hung up before speaking to the customer service rep telling myself it was only $18.77. I'm glad I waited. It's my money and I don't like being stolen from.

Janice
Calabash, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now/internet/Lisa-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now-DebitCredit-Card-Scam-Internet-409774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Fitzgerald Grants For You Now