Complaint Review: LiveWell Financial

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
LiveWell Financial
www.livewellfinancial.com Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

LiveWell Financial Avoid Livewell financial Richmond Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Live Well Financial Responds To Complaint

*Author of original report: LiveWell Financial update

Avoid LiveWell Financial
Last month I signed on with LiveWell Financial as a loan officer. I had to attend a long distance conference call at my own expense because they are too cheap to have an 800 number that lasted at least 3 hours. At which time they stressed buying their leads at $55 a piece. They also charge $55 a month to use their Loan Officer software which is needed to take applications and submit new business. I gave them my credit card number and purchased 2 leads for one month, after which I agreed to pay them $55 a month to use the software. Here it is a month later and I still have not received the 2 leads I bought and to my astonishment, this month they charged me for another 2 more leads illegally, which I did not order, plus the $55 for the software license. I sent them an email and requested they return the money which they illegally charged to my account and as yet they still have not returned. This company is nothing but a scam. They get your credit card information and charge your account for leads they do not give you and won't return the money. Stay away from these scam artists and whatever you do, do not give them your credit card information. They make money charging their loan officers money for their software, then charge you for leads they do not provide. My next report will be to the BBB and the attorney general's office. Stay away from these ripoffs at all cost. If anyone else has had trouble with these scam artists or would consider a class action suit, feel free to contact me or post to this forum.

Kenpilot48
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveWell-Financial/Richmond-Virginia-23223/LiveWell-Financial-Avoid-Livewell-financial-Richmond-Virginia-290733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveWell Financial

Live Well Financial Responds To Complaint

AUTHOR: Live Well Financial - (U.S.A.)

No-one ripped off Ken. He was not double charged as he claimed. He was charged for the intial $50 software licensing fee and he chose to buy 2 leads at $55 per lead. No-one forced him to do so. Our policy that he agreed to prior to submitting his order spells out exactly how everything works. What he has failed to mention is that the agreement states very clearly that fulfilling leads could take anywhere from 30 to 90 days depending on the area being marketed. He did not even wait to reach the 30 day mark before giving up.

Also, he did not give us his credit card number as he suggests. He went to a webstore that we have setup to handle these transactions. As part of that process he again agreed to the policy prior to placing his order being processed. He also logged into our system which again requires agreeing again to the same policies.

We work very hard to make sure that every person is aware of exactly what is expected and provided prior to allowing them to move forward. He made his choice to do so. He was not double charged. He was charged for exactly what he asked for.

I made 6 attempt between 12/8 and 12/12 to contact Ken regarding his concerns. All emails were rejected from his email address. We also made several phone calls and none of our calls were returned.

I was finally able to speak to Ken today and he agreed that we did not go against the policy that he agreed to.

LiveWell Financial update

AUTHOR: Kenpilot48 - (U.S.A.)

Recently I posted a report on Livewell Financial. Since my post I realized my problems with LiveWell Financial was just a big misunderstanding on my part. The mistake was mine and I wish to retract the negative information in my post. LiveWell has since contacted me and cleared up the misunderstanding. I apologize for any damage to Livewell Financial's reputation this may have caused.