Complaint Review: Loan To Learn And Van Ru Credit Corp

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Thomasville North Carolina
Loan To Learn And Van Ru Credit Corp
www.loantolearn.com Internet U.S.A.

Loan To Learn And Van Ru Credit Corp loan to learn turned me into van ru after they quit sending the bills Buffalo New York Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Loan to Learn Response

I was a loan to learn customer. The monthly payment was 48.00. I paid it every month that they sent a bill. All of a sudden the bills quit coming.

Repeated attempts to the company netted nothing. The next thing I knew is my account has been turned over to van ru. Van ru wanted the whole amount ASAP!! I only owed 3000 dollars and was only 3 months behind.

I believe that loan to learn and van ru are working together to screw their customers. This is the way van ru makes most of its money. Trying to scare everyone into believing that they will take them to court and garnish their wages.

Anthony
Thomasville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-To-Learn-And-Van-Ru-Credit-Corp/internet/Loan-To-Learn-And-Van-Ru-Credit-Corp-loan-to-learn-turned-me-into-van-ru-after-they-quit-s-306091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan To Learn And Van Ru Credit Corp

Loan to Learn Response

AUTHOR: Ali - (U.S.A.)

Hi Anthony,

My name is Ali Ersheid and I am the SVP of Operations at Loan to Learn. I searched our system to find any cases that match your description but was unable to find anything, which does not surprise me because the description does not make any sense. Your post is either grossly misrepresenting the case or there's a severe misunderstanding. In either case, I would love the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your case with you directly. Please call me at 703-674-4768 to discuss. I will update this forum with the actual details of this particular case after we speak (your privacy will be protected, of course).

Regards,