Complaint Review: Loancare

• Reported By: EverydayJoe — Minnesota United States of America
Loancare
P.O box 8068 Internet United States of America

Loancare Worst Customer Service in the industry! Internet

The absolute worst servicing company ever! If you require something as little as an e-mail or fax they will charge you 15$ to do so. I needed them to send a simple fax to my insurance company to take them off of the policy. My insurance Co. required that. So the answer was no we can't do that and if we were to do it, we would charge you 15$.

I paid off my loan with them and it took 3 times the amount of time to get it all settled. I tell you. Stay away from that company at all cost unless you like to pay extra fees and like to wait for a very long time for anything important to get done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loancare/internet/Loancare-Worst-Customer-Service-in-the-industry-Internet-829576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loancare