- Report: #3331
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: London Alliance Group
London Alliance GroupWyvil Road, London SW8, London U.S.A.
The Alliance Group uses several methods to rip off employee's
*UPDATE Employee: Did not get P45 from the company
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) a bait and switch policy whereby they invite job applicants to apply for positions on sites at a high rate of pay and then over time reduce the pay to a minimum level by switching the employee to a lower rated site.
(2) Should the employee complain, s/he is put on a muck-a-round list that means work is only offered to them if other guards fail to turn up for work. This can result in the employees wages being reduced to only a few days pay per month.
(3) Each month employees find that there is a discrepancy in their wages often of several hundred pounds. The employee complains and it is sorted out to varying degrees over the proceeding months. Often the employee never regains his/her full entitlement.
(4) Should the employee seek employment elswhere, a bad reference is given to the prospective employer in an attempt to prevent the employee leaving the company.
(5) Should the employee decide to leave the company their wages are not paid in full, they often do not receive a P45 and money paid as a deposit for their uniform is not paid back in full.
This practice brings the industry into disrepute therefore preventing it from becoming a true profession that people can respect.
It also rips off the customer/client who needs well motivated officers looking after their premises rather than angry officers who dont give a d**n because of the way they have been treat by the employer.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London-Alliance-Group/London-SW8-London/The-Alliance-Group-uses-several-methods-to-rip-off-employees-3331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.