Complaint Review: Look Who's Talking

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Sandton Other
Look Who's Talking
Shop 10, Morningview Shopping Centre, South Road, Morningside Johannesburg, South Africa, Nationwide South Africa

Look Who's Talking I cannot get my mobile phone back from this company Johannesburg South Africa

At the end of January I bought an Imate mobile phone from Leon (who owns this company) for R5,800.
At the beginning of May it died and, as it is still under guarantee, I took it in for repair or replacement. I was told that the battery was faulty and there were none in the country.

It is now July and I've arranged a replacement battery and asked for the phone - only to be told that its faulty.

Leon will now not answer or return my calls. He is never in his shop so I cannot speak to him. His assistant is powerless and threatening to leave.
What do I do?

Dizzy
Sandton
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Look-Whos-Talking/Johannesburg-South-Africa-Nationwide-2196/Look-Whos-Talking-I-cannot-get-my-mobile-phone-back-from-this-company-Johannesburg-South-348116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Look Who's Talking