Complaint Review: Lori (Lorraine) Arnold

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By:Novi Michigan
Lori (Lorraine) Arnold
13100 Beecher Hudson, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 517-448-3647
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Lori (Lorraine) Arnold Of Precious Pets Kennel Sells puppies covered in fleas Hudson Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Not True!!!

I bought a cockapoo puppy from Lori Arnold of Precious Pets Kennel that, unbeknownst to me, was covered in fleas! I paid $600 for this puppy and when I asked her if the dog had fleas she said "no". While driving home my kids were finding "little bugs" in the puppies fur. We spent hours pulling fleas off of this poor dog and we also noticed flea eggs and scabs from where the dog had been scratching.

I didn't want the puppy in my house and I certainly didn't think after spending that much money I was going to get a flea ridden dog. Lori Arnold claims she's a reputable breeder and that fleas are everywhere no matter what in the summer. I disagree. I've bought other puppies from breeders and my other pets have never had a problem with fleas.

I returned the puppy to her, but she won't give me all my money back. She credited my PayPal account for $300 but I have yet to see the other $300! If you're thinking about buying a puppy DO NOT buy one from Precious Pets Kennel in Hudson, Michigan or Lori Arnold.

Susan
Novi, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lori-Lorraine-Arnold/Hudson-Michigan-49247/Lori-Lorraine-Arnold-Of-Precious-Pets-Kennel-Sells-puppies-covered-in-fleas-Hudson-Michi-261627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lori (Lorraine) Arnold

Not True!!!

AUTHOR: Darla - (United States of America)

I have had a couple experiences with Precious Pets Kennel in the past. Imagine my surprise to see a negative comment about this kennel. I bought a puppy from Precious Pets Kennel ( Lori Arnold) and 1 year later went and bought another as a play mate for him. Both my puppies were in excellent condition, full vet check, and NO FLEAS..  I have visited Lori and her kennel on several occasions and found this accusation not true.