Complaint Review: Lost and Found

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 18, 2006

• Reported By:Chico California
Lost and Found
LostandFound. com Internet U.S.A.

LostandFound Ad scam: taking money from grief-stricken pet owners NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ripoff Internet

Desperately seeking my cat lost in my old town during the move from hell. Found "LostandFound.com" on a search engine. Seemed reasonable enough. I listed my cat with photo and reward. I received an email confirmation from them and confirmation that they had cleared money from my account.

Problem: ad did not appear. Not in the listings, anyway. I only saw it when I signed in; it was incorrect.

I tried twice to email them using the email address they gave me in their email message to me -- resulted in failure notices.

I went to their site and left four complaints -- no acknowledgement. It has been two weeks. They took my money and blew me off.

THEY SCAM THE HEARTBROKEN; DON'T EVER USE LOSTANDFOUND.COM UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Pamela
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lost-and-Found/internet/LostandFound-Ad-scam-taking-money-from-grief-stricken-pet-owners-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-ripo-225981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lost and Found