Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Reported By:Halton Hills (Georgetown) Ontario
Loteria Primitiva
Plaza De Colone C-2, Madrid, Other Spain

Loteria Primitiva Lottery Winner Letter Madrid Spain

On January 27, 2009, I was overjoyed to receive a letter from the desk of the Vice President of the Loteria Primitiva. I can really use the 710,415 euros I just won. I was so surprised because I did not even buy a lottery ticket. Imagine, a lottery organization that does not sell tickets and is still able to raise 8,524,890 euros to hand out to myself and eleven other lucky international winners. Now all I have to do is call Don Pedro Martinez, the foreign operations manager and my designated claims agent to get my prize. I hope he does not get upset that I told a whole bunch of people about my winnings.

You know, you read about people who consider these letters a big scam. In the Ripoff Report, there are about 250 negative comments about this lottery, but not one about the people who enjoyed their winnings. I am probably just looking at the wrong website.

Jack
Halton Hills (Georgetown), Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other/Loteria-Primitiva-Lottery-Winner-Letter-Madrid-Spain-416760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loteria Primitiva