Complaint Review: Luminous skin care products

• Reported By: Not a push over — Georgia Florida
Luminous skin care products
, Select State/Province USA

Luminous skin care products INTERNET SCAM FREE SAMPLE Internet

Company offers sample of two different facial products at the cost of shipping only.  Then cancel after 14 days.

PROBLEM: First of all, I didn't receive any samples in the mail. Thought they were coming, waited. Got charge 2 charges for$5.00 (shipping)

NEXT PROBLEM: Got charged 2 charges on my account, one for 89.00 and one for$84.00. No product sample,  no additional product. Just charges to my account. I never authorized additional charges, never said I wanted anything further..  Never got anything further.

Called company,  they said I would have to dispute with post office, they said I never canceled after 14 days, they said they can't refund, they said they can't get their manager they are in a meeting, they said I wouldn't get manager later either.

They even said, Oh you may have thought you were just getting sampkes, not a monthly charge. Ummmm yeah you think so. Pretty sure they take a lot of complaints.

They are TOTAL SCAM. They will continue to charge your account. I had to change my debit card that I used for the "samples"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-skin-care-products/Select-StateProvince/Luminous-skin-care-products-INTERNET-SCAM-FREE-SAMPLE-Internet-1127380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous skin care products