Complaint Review: Luxor Linens

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Portland Oregon
Luxor Linens
Internet USA

Luxor Linens I purchased a set of queen 1000 tc cotton sheet through get my perks. I should have known by the price as I have used luxury sheets for years and this was too good to be true.  Linden New Jersey

I purchased these sheets, washed them according to direction, slept in them for 15 minutes and had to get upa dn cahnge my sheets they were so rough and uncomfortable, almost itchy.  I called customer service this am and was informed first they woudl not accept a return as they were used sheets, then it was because I washed them.  Now they will issue in store credit.  I dont' want to pay more for rough,s cratchy sheets.  I have worked with other stores and they allowed  a return after washing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxor-Linens/internet/Luxor-Linens-I-purchased-a-set-of-queen-1000-tc-cotton-sheet-through-get-my-perks-I-shou-1138731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxor Linens