Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
MCI Worldcom Wireless
PO Box 920 Newmark, New Jersey U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless sent me false bill, then turned over to a collection agency ripoff fake ripoff fraud business Newmark New Jersey

First did not bill me for 6 months, then sent multiple bills at same time. When my service was ended ( because they went bankrupt) they turned my service over to another company ( anyone heard of liberty wireless??) who tried to bill me twice for one month. My service was never even turned back on! They never refunded me any money either. Worldcom tried to send me a bill a few months ago saying it was my last bill. First, I already received and paid my last bill and have the check to prove it. Second, My service ended in september, which was 9 months ago. So now they have turned a collection agency onto me. THEY WERE FULL OF S@@T FROM THE BEGINNING! AFTER ALL THEY DID GO BANKRUPT DUE TO BAD ACCOUNTING.

Rebecca
Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless/Newmark-New-Jersey-07101/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-sent-me-false-bill-then-turned-over-to-a-collection-agency-ripoff-f-60278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom Wireless