Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom , Worldcom Wireless

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2001

• Reported By:San Diego CA
MCI Worldcom , Worldcom Wireless
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI WORLDCOM AND WORLDCOM WIRELESS LIES AND STEALS YOUR MONEY, WITH HORRIBLE SERVICE TOO!

*0:

Ive had the unfortunate luck to have gotten tied up with this company. Half way through my contract they changed thier service plans, recalled all thier phones and send me the cheapest trashiest crappiest phone on the planet! Not only did my phone not work.. EVER!! .. but every single call was dropped, it was a miracle if I ever received my calls, voice mail didn't work and the quality was absolutely atrocious.

They claimed to have fixed that with thier "NEW" system, but it was only worse. I agreed to stay with the company because they offered me a 50% monthly discount on my basic plan. When I went to redeem this offer, they said they didnt know what I was talking about and said I had to send a letter to some PO BOX and wait for a response. They refused to credit my account for services I was not receiving, yet was paying for. When I recieved my bills they had completely overcharged me, rated my account wrong and overcharged me.

Then they stopped sending me my bills and instead sent overdue notices of over $500!. I have called these people MILLIONS of times, customer "HELP" line, waiting for 40+ minutes only to talk to rude lying "representatives" who refuse to credit back my account what they owe me.

And to top it all off.. They somehow signed me up for a two year contract when I only signed up for a one year contract and intend to make me pay for an extra year of nightmare service.

PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor. DONT GO WITH MCI WORLDCOM or WORLDCOM WIRELESS!!! They lie, ruin your account artifically shorten the lifespan of every SINGLE customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-Worldcom-Wireless/nationwide/MCI-WORLDCOM-AND-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-LIES-AND-STEALS-YOUR-MONEY-WITH-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-TOO-8172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Worldcom , Worldcom Wireless