Complaint Review: MERS Goodwill

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By:Saint James Missouri
MERS Goodwill
1727 Locust Street Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

MERS Goodwill help others? Right! Read on. ripoff Saint Louis Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Mers Goodwill

*Author of original report: Sorry about the spelling folks.

This is my story of working at the Rolla Missouri GoodWill and the crap they promote. All told here will be the truth as my family and I lived it.
Soon there will be more employees and customers horror stories. As for now we will start with me and what I had to deal with.
I worked there for a year and I NEVER was able to help those fortunate. We had tornados go through the area and I was told I couldn't help people that lost everything. I was told they had to pay just like everyone else would.
MERS/GoodWill says they are here for the community but it's all corporate greed.
Go here, read the truth.

Andrew
Saint James, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERS-Goodwill/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63103/MERS-Goodwill-help-others-Right-Read-on-ripoff-Saint-Louis-Missouri-230969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERS Goodwill

Mers Goodwill

AUTHOR: Mers Employee - (United States of America)

In response to the negative inforamtion presented, I would like to inform that the Goodwill Stores are not the charitable arm of Goodwill.  Through the Goodwill Stores Mers is able to provide services for Autistic, Mentally Handicapped, Low Income and Disadvantedged individuals.  At the store level it is very hard to determine need and provided eligibility for services but in the Vocational Rehabilitation, Career Centers and other Vocational Related centers Mers Goodwill is a compassionate help centered organization.   I'm sorry you had a bad experience, and no company is perfect but your experience is not the rule it is merely the exception.

Sorry about the spelling folks.

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

I get rather angry when I report or talk about this sham of a company. If you want to get more info about the group I worked for then type in goodwill sucks in Yahoo search and follow the second link. I will be updating the site soon.
Thank you all!