Complaint Review: MFS Book Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Tony — Twentynine Palms California
MFS Book Fulfillment Center
P.O. Box 83450 Phoenix, Arizona USA

MFS Book Fulfillment Center A Was supposed to receive a series of children's books - received 2 identical books Phoenix Arizona

A "student" came to our door in October 2012 and said he was selling books in a contest to win a scholarship.  The receipt says Blue Diamond Subscriptions.  He said we would be getting 5 books, each one coming about monthly.  After paying an initial fee of $40 and another of $45, we received the first book, "Tunes for Thomas," in December 2012.  About a month later we received the identical book.  The return address was MFS Book Fulfillment Center in Phoenix, Arizona.  I searched but could not find a street address or phone number for this company.

I do believe I looked up Blue Diamond Subscriptions on Ripoff Report at the time and found nothing, however today searching MFS Book Fufillment Center I find several complaints similar to mine.  At least I have gotten 2 books, even if they are the same.  As time goes by I will add to this report or file a new one to let others know what happens and whether we get any other books or not.  I definitely will not buy anything from anyone coming to my door as a result of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFS-Book-Fulfillment-Center/Phoenix-Arizona-83450/MFS-Book-Fulfillment-Center-A-Was-supposed-to-receive-a-series-of-childrens-books-rec-1117228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFS Book Fulfillment Center