Complaint Review

708-325-3600
Category:
Trucking Companies

MGR Freight Systems,Inc Scam me out my money Summit Illinois

Mgr Freigth systems, Inc is the biggest rip off in the transportation industry. I first came on as a owner operator in 02/13. My friend and I was told that we will be able to  lease a new trailer and that orientation will only take 2 days. The reality of the matter we were lied to and they gave us a bad trailer with bad tires and cracked brakes. So my friend was driving at the time went through a inspection station and was pulled in just to get placed out of service for the same trailer that mgr indicated was d.o.t. compliant. In addition, my friend received csa points for various issues with the trailer and then mgr fined us and took money out of our settlement. Initially we weren't going to get hired because we were told conflict things by the recruiter and safety dept. this is the biggie they say that they offer free plates, but in reality they pay for the plates upfront and charge it back to the owner operator. if the owner operator choose to leave he must return the plate and he/she is not subject to a refund.

P.S. to make a long story short, please do your research before you apply with this company. Furthermore you can give me a call (((REDACTED))) and i will tell you all about my friend and I situation with this company. I wouldnt recommend my worst enemy to this company after going through what i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Freight-SystemsInc/Summit-Illinois-60501/MGR-Freight-SystemsInc-Scam-me-out-my-money-Summit-Illinois-1066265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Freight Systems,Inc