racial

Complaint Review: MKS Simple Escapes ( AKA MKI Simple Escapes)

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
MKS Simple Escapes ( AKA MKI Simple Escapes)
www.SimpleEscapes.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MKS Simple Escapes ripoff scam Nationwide USA

AKA MKI ripoff Houston, Hartford Texas, Connecticut .....

There was an unauthorized charge on my bank account in the amount of $99.95 from a company called MKS Simple Escapes. This apparently is a vacationing package of some sort. I did some research online and found out that I wasn't the only one who got scammed. There was a report of many scams which involved this company. One case caught my attention, because it was very similar to mine.

I called the company about 5 times and every time my connection was cut off. Finally, I got frustrated and asked to speak to a supervisor. I told him about the unauthorized transaction and he claimed that I probably clicked on a AOL pop-up that made this transaction go through (which I didn't believe). But finally he said that he cancelled the transaction and reimbursal to my account would be in 3-5 days.

If this happens to anyone call the phone number for this company and demand a reimbursment immediately or seek legal action.

Luz
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKS-Simple-Escapes-AKA-MKI-Simple-Escapes/nationwide/MKS-Simple-Escapes-ripoff-scam-Nationwide-USA-48838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS Simple Escapes ( AKA MKI Simple Escapes)