rank

• Submitted: Sat, October 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 10, 2009

• Reported By: Lorraine — Kennebunk Maine USA
MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com

MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com I don't know much aout where they are located byt they are very crooked, they are taking 14.95 out of my Pal Pal account every month I did not sign up for this,please help me, Lorraine Magnant they are taking 14.95 every month out of my Pay Pal account, I did not autherize,please help me Internet, Internet

my name is Lorraine, I went to the MNI CREDITREPORT.COM site it said free, they asked for my  credit card number athey are so sneaky and crookednd said they would not charge it so I gave it to them as soon as I saw 14.95 I left the site, I can't afford 14.95 a month I never used the services and they are taking 14.95 out of my Pay Pal account every month please help me please, how do they get away with this, they are so sneaky and very crooked they need to be reported and taken off the internet ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MNICREDITREPORTCOM-Free-Credit-Reportcom/internet/MNICREDITREPORTCOM-Free-Credit-Reportcom-I-dont-know-much-aout-where-they-are-locat-507198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com