Complaint Review: MRA VIDEO

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2002

• Reported By:virginia beach va
MRA VIDEO
PO BOX 9231 SYLMAR, California U.S.A.

MRA VIDEO ripoff DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING SYLMAR California

I ordered the "girls gone wild" video online in Febuarary from MRA Video. A month later I received another video in March that I didnt order. I called my credit card company and they verified that MRA had charged my account.

I made the decision to purchase the 1st video's and was unaware that they were going to take it upon themselves to send and charge me for videos that I didnt want. This is the type of activity that deters me from ordering anything from the T.V. or online!

james
virginia Beach, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-VIDEO/SYLMAR-California-913929231/MRA-VIDEO-ripoff-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-SYLMAR-California-17698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA VIDEO