Complaint Review: MWI Galleria USA, Connections,Essentials, HomeWorks Plus, Premier Health Plus,Simple Escapes,&more

• Submitted: Sun, January 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, January 26, 2003

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
www.dealpass.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI Galleria USA Connections Essentials HomeWorks Plus Premier Health Plus Simple Escapes & more dirty ripoff dogs took money from my checking acct without my permission Omaha Nebraska

I found a debit purchase of $139.95 when balancing my checkbook that I did not authorize. I never even heard of this company but in looking into this I found that they go by many different names. So be aware. If they have your checking account they will have your credit cards also.

I am very outraged ! Like many others they have robbed me blind. I will do what it takes to bring them down. How can they get away with this. Also I have ran into many different addresses and phone numbers they go by.

When contacting them by phone they apparently were having "technical difficulties". Yeah right!!

Jamie
Medford, Oregon

CLICKE HERE ...*EDitor's NOTICE ..MWI Lawsuit filed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2003 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria-USA-ConnectionsEssentials-HomeWorks-Plus-Premier-Health-PlusSimple-Escapesmore/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/MWI-Galleria-USA-Connections-Essentials-HomeWorks-Plus-Premier-Health-Plus-Simple-Escapes-42891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria USA, Connections,Essentials, HomeWorks Plus, Premier Health Plus,Simple Escapes,&more