Complaint Review: MWI Homeworks Plus

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
MWI Homeworks Plus
P.O. 24250 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI Homeworks Plus ripoff Omaha Nebraska

Out of the blue I got 9.95 charges every 28th of the month in June. I thought it had something to do with school because it said "homeworks plus" and I had just recently been getting transcripts sent to different colleges using my CC to pay the transcripti fee.

I look online and see that this is a huge problem with 400+ reports of MWI since January 2004. I then call my CC and tell them about this website, the number of online complaints, the fact that MWI is on the top ten list of ripoffs, and how I tried to contact MWI but would never get through or not be heard because I didn't know my account number with them...UM DUH I DON'T KNOW MY ACCOUNT NUMBER BECAUSE I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT!

I have no idea how they got my information as I am not an AOL member like a lot of the other reports state.

My CC company reversed the charges and put an investigator on the case to find out the information. I told the lady about this website and my3cents.com. She put it all down and was even asking questions for her own sake!

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Homeworks-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/MWI-Homeworks-Plus-ripoff-Omaha-Nebraska-106652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Homeworks Plus