Complaint Review: MWI* Simple Escapes

• Reported By:Tampa Georgia
MWI* Simple Escapes
, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI* Simple Escapes No refund for No service Connecticut

Please do not make my mistake. Thinking that the charge was for something else, I went three months without understanding that I am being charged for NOTHING!!! I made the mistake one day of clicking on one those pop-ups offering a shopping card. I thought, ok I'll get the shopping card use it and cancel in the 30 day FREE trial.

Problem comes in when I didn't receive anything to remind me that I did this. Three months later I figured out that Simple Escapes is charging me $14.95 a month for nothing. I get on the phone and have spent quite some time til I could get to a human being. I also tried their so-called web site; dealpass.com, and surprising but I'm not the only one who can't find it. Anyways, the "human beings" will refund the last charge but forget about the prior charges.

They will not resend any information, they deny having the "special offer", the shopping card and when I state that I'm just screwed out of my money, they will state over and over that they are just following policy. Please, I'm embarassed to admit I did this, but what to get the info out there so others won't fall prey. Let my mistake be a savings to someone else. DO NOT CLICK ON POP UPS!!!!

Sabrina
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes/Connecticut/MWI-Simple-Escapes-No-refund-for-No-service-Connecticut-108094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI* Simple Escapes