Complaint Review: MWI Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
MWI Simple Escapes
www.simplescapes.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Simple Escapes ripoff Connecticut

I too was ripped off by Simple Escapes. I think this company is horrible and shouldnt be able to do business. How it can get away with illegally charging people's credit cards is beyond me. Now I'm normally one of those people that dont look at their credit card statements. I just look and see how much is due and when. I recently decided to look up my account online and to my suprise there have been three seperate charges to my account in the amount of $9.95 by Simple Escapes...a company I have never heard of before. I had to call my credit card company and have my account frozen. They are presently re-issuing me a new card with a new account number. Obviously, from reading this website this company has gotten away with this for too long and it needs to be shut down. If anyone has any info about what to do please let me know. I intend to make them reimburse me and seriously pay for what they have done to me.

Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes/Connecticut/MWI-Simple-Escapes-ripoff-Connecticut-114665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Escapes