Complaint Review: MXMOTORSPORTS

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:livonia Michigan
MXMOTORSPORTS
1000 STINSON WAY UNIT #115 WEST PALM BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

MXMOTORSPORTS MXMOTORSPORT DOES IT AGAIN WEST PALM BEACH Florida

*Consumer Comment: RICK @ MXMOTORSPORTS

I ordered a KMD ATV 46R for my son for his birthday. The day it was supposed to be delivered i called Rick and he said they were out of stock in the whole country and that he was going to send me a replacement, but on his website it says in stock and i never recieved a email or phone call telling me this anyhow i agreed to the replacement which was a KMD ATV 45 when it was supposed to be delivered they wouldnt deliver it because MXMOTORSPORTS forgot to order a lift gate and wanted us to pay $160 for the lift gate so we drove to get it.
When we got it the box was all tore up and the ATV is scratched in 6 places and as of now we can not get it to start we never recieved directions to put it together and the battery wont turn over even though our batter checker says that it is fully charged, Rick has not been very help full at all and this is the worst company i have ever dealt with, they very well maybe getting the ATV back and sued for my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria
livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MXMOTORSPORTS/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-33411/MXMOTORSPORTS-MXMOTORSPORT-DOES-IT-AGAIN-WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-331894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MXMOTORSPORTS

RICK @ MXMOTORSPORTS

AUTHOR: GEMMAICA - ()

Just needed to say that I bought a 150 motorbike from Rick at mxmotorsports and I have nothing but praise for him.

I was looking online as I live in Jamaica and was very much put off by all these negative comments, sending $1500 to a company in a different company in the hope you will get your item is a scary prospect.
Rick was great!

There was a small teething problem with the original documents but Rick went out of his way to sort it out as soon as possible- due to the bike being unable to ship without the correct papers. He came in to the shop extra early and made sure it was rectified in a very timely manner.

I could hear how stressed he was dealing with rude angry customers that decided to start their original problems with anger and disrespect- you get what you give.

I understand that not all transactions are seamless and its the way the problem is dealt with that is what counts, I approached Rick with respect and good manners and he dealt with me the same way.

I have had my amazing bike for over a year now and I am due to get another one -and, yes it will  be from Rick AT mXMotorSports.