Complaint Review: MY LIFE/REUNION.COM

2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008 Santa Monica, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8887041900
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Reunion.com Automatic Renewal? No refund Santa Monica California

Signed up for a one-year membership to Reunion.com just over a year ago. Used it a bit, but it was not very useful, so I stopped using it. I do not recall noticing any mention of automatic renewal when I signed up.

Two days ago I see a charge on my credit card for the annual renewal fee from MyLife.com, which Reunion.com has apparently morphed into. I contacted the company, but all they would offer me is a partial refund.

Their FAQ states that I will be notified 45 days prior to automatic renewal, yet I received no such notification. When I spoke with the customer service representative, he stated that my email was showing as bouncing, although I have used the same email address for over 10 years and have no problems with any other legitimate organizations. There is no email from them (in either my inbox or spam/junkmail boxes) since January of this year (it is now August), nor did I receive a phone call or letter. I am unable to access my account, and repeated attempts to have them reset my password so I can get in to shut it down have been fruitless.

Exceedingly displeased, and now I will definitely never use their service again - there are plenty of services out there that do not charge you to access them and have the same or better information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-LIFEREUNIONCOM/Santa-Monica-California-90403/MY-LIFEREUNIONCOM-Reunioncom-Automatic-Renewal-No-refund-Santa-Monica-California-479395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY LIFE/REUNION.COM