Complaint Review: Macanthony Real Estate MRI

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By:London Other
Macanthony Real Estate MRI
Marbella, Other Spain

Macanthony Real Estate MRI MRI Threatening Legal Action Over Non Completion of Purchase At Aspen Golf Marbella Other

*Consumer Suggestion: MRI Fraud

*Consumer Suggestion: MRI Fraud

*Consumer Suggestion: 2011, The MRI Saga Continues

*General Comment: contact one another united bring down mri con artists

* : Get in touch anybody else being threatened by mri bullys

* : Another por soul ripped off by mri

* : MRI refunds Bansko

*Consumer Suggestion: Come Together everyone.

*Consumer Comment: MRI Threatening Court Action

We purchased an apartment in the Aspen Golf complex in Bansko. However, we never completed the purchase due to financial reasons. Now, six months down the line MRI have written to us via their solicitors demanding that we pay the balance owing within 2 weeks! If we do not pay then they may take us to court in the UK.
Has anybody else found them selves in this situation or know where we stand?

My understanding is that the contracts were signed in Bulgaria, therefore they should not stand up in court in England but I'm no solicitor and would like some sort of clarification on where we stand.

When we tried to contact the solicitors, we left a message for them to contact us. However, all we got was a call back from MRI construction stating that we owed them the balance & they were taking legal action.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Chicken madras
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macanthony-Real-Estate-MRI/Marbella-Other/Macanthony-Real-Estate-MRI-MRI-Threatening-Legal-Action-Over-Non-Completion-of-Purchase-At-426151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macanthony Real Estate MRI

#1 Consumer Suggestion

MRI Fraud

AUTHOR: simo68 - (United Kingdom)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Liz, and our Company based in UK, CPC Worldwide, is specialized in helping people that have been a victim of fraud.

It's our job to solve problems abroad and I think that there's a lot of people on here that we can help. Our company was formed out of being disgusted at the way some people have been treated in the past and how so many people feel lost in a minefield.

We have other clients that have been defrauded by MRI. If you want to get your money back, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have realised I am not allowed to leave any email addresses or phone numbers, but you can easily find our UK company website.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Liz

#2 Consumer Suggestion

MRI Fraud

AUTHOR: simo68 - (United Kingdom)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Liz, and our Company, CPC Worldwide, is specialized in helping people that have been a victim of fraud.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Liz

#3 Consumer Suggestion

2011, The MRI Saga Continues

AUTHOR: Cpcholding - (United Kingdom)

Hi,

My name is Alannah, and we help people throughout the UK. We have recently had an enquiry about MRI here in the office which led to a good bit of research. It has now been added to our (very long) list
of problem companies.

We are helping one client in particular to get his money back through our "No Win, No Fee"
scheme. Fighting to get their money back is the point that most people have reached in
dealing with this company.

been treated in the past and how so many people feel lost in a minefield.

We spend every day working for clients and helping in any way we can. I realise I am not
company website.

#4 General Comment

contact one another united bring down mri con artists

AUTHOR: MADFOOTBALLFAN - (Ireland)

hi
mri legal independence and others are working in line with one another to get what each other wants our cash how do we contact one another to bring these scam artists down and our money back

#5

Get in touch anybody else being threatened by mri bullys

AUTHOR: A - (United Kingdom)

Hi,

I'm desperatley trying to get in touch with other people who have been ripped of by mri, I've been ripped off 30K Eu & now they're threatening to take me to court (high court in London) contract was signed in Bulgaria, sound familiar, Aspen Vally.

I work in a salon in Bolton called the Nail & Beauty Studio across from the lamb pub near the asda I know you cant give emails & tel numbers on this site:( My name is Adi.

#6

Another por soul ripped off by mri

AUTHOR: A - (United Kingdom)

Hi,I'm another unlucky soul ripped off by MRI I'm desperatley trying to get in touch with ALL the other people the evil mri are threatening to take to court as I'm one of them!!! All the pertinant emails & contacts get deleted. So my name is "adi-" I work "@eternalbeauty" and I have a "uk" email account with "hotmail"

Hope that makes sense PLEASE help:)

#7

MRI refunds Bansko

AUTHOR: Claiment - (United Kingdom)

Hi.

We are a groupe of people who are helping lots of people who have bought apartments in Bansko, of MRI, Aspen Developments, and are now taking MRI to court for a full refund of all moneys.
There are many people in the court system now who are not happy with what MRI are saying and doing trying to take people to court.
MRI cannot take people to court in Bulgaria if the contracts were signed in Bulgaria, they are just trying to scare people.
If you or any body needs more help on this to get a refund back, contact me at the e-mail address below for free advice.

Dave. (((ROR REDACTED)))

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<font color="red"><a
href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see
why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link
or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Come Together everyone.

AUTHOR: Justice For Bad Property Transactions - (Ireland)

Yes, it's about time.... This goes out to everyone who has been deceived by the whole MacAnthony Realty set up. It disgusts me to think this guy is Irish.... maybe I should sell my passport and try to recoup some of the money that's been stolen. I feel your pain, believe me.... and my spouse too. So far we have lost over 100,000 ( our nest egg ). Our legal representation let us down by being lazy and careless. We were promised the sun, moon and stars with regards what the properties would achieve for us once finished. MacAnthony have no intention of refunding money. Furniture has been bought and paid for but no-one knows where it is...they'll fob you off to some other department where no-one knows who is in charge.... isn't it a form of theft when you pay for something and don't receive it ? We are now being threatened with court action if we don't complete.
There is too much legal paperwork for one solicitor to deal with and MacAnthony knows this so he and his crew just keep on going, unregulated, unjustified, well above the law and by the looks of it, untouchable. No government will try to stop him because they are afraid of him. He is smarter than all the legal systems in every country. He will do this until there is no-one left to deceive and then retire on the profits made from stealing people's dreams. He is a Demon and his angels grow stronger day by day because he will be allowed to conduct business wherever and whenever he feels. He has started the new era of property development, the future of European marketing. He makes a mockery of every Government he deals with. Spain is my second home and I am absolutely disgusted with and embarrassed for " El Governo de Espaa" in allowing a company like this to spoil so many dreams for people who bring money to their country in the form of tourism. Why can't you just arrest him for defraud... simple...just do it....!! eeehhhhh no because his legal team are too scary....!!
WAKE UP EVERYONE...... look at what this company is doing for business. This is evil business because you are making it legal each time you avoid prosecution. Solicitors, Abogados...... cuidado con los ladrones del futuro.... porque hoy, daremos permiso...!!
This is the HIGHEST DEGREE OF FRAUD that can exist in property sales. People are in prison for less. Or maybe MacAnthony is working with the people in power and is beyond any Justice system. We are talking about MILLIONS OF EURO"S......MILLIONS......MILLIONS.... who cares ?

MRI Threatening Court Action

AUTHOR: Sophia - (United Kingdom)

Hi

I am also in a similar situation and understand that the solicitors acting on MRI's behalf are a very aggressive law firm. I have written to Watchdog asking them to make a nationwide appeal as I don't believe you and I are the only ones in this situation.

I bought a property in the Aspen Heights development and have been unable to complete due to an unsuccessful application for a mortgage with Bulgarian lenders. I believe we must must form a class action against this company as there is strength in numbers and use a competant solicitors. Unfortunately this requires a lot of organising.

Considering this I would recommend you contact Watchdog also. I would recommend anybody else who is also in this situation do this then we might just get some help to understand exactly how we can clear this mess up.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

A very stressed and in need of legal help, Sophia.