Complaint Review: Maner Garage

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Taurean Evans — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Maner Garage
114 Oakland Ave Tallahassee, Florida United States of America

Maner Garage Billy Merkel Paid for a service that they never delivered and ended up with 9000.00 worth of damage Tallahassee, Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: We're Sorry about Your Experience here at Maner Garage

I have known the shop forman Bill Merkel for many years, and this is a business I would not reccomend to anyone. I paid for a lift that he ordered for my car and every since he put it on I have been back to the shop every week literally. Cv axel to wheel bearings that kept breaking and they kept fixing until they got tired and called the police and said their not working on my car anymore. this is a horrible business that i wouldnt reccomend to a dog!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maner-Garage/Tallahassee-Florida-32301/Maner-Garage-Billy-Merkel-Paid-for-a-service-that-they-never-delivered-and-ended-up-with-9-803917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maner Garage

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We're Sorry about Your Experience here at Maner Garage

AUTHOR: Maner Garage - (USA)

Hi,

I've read many of the bad reports that people have had concerning Maner Garage. Yours was very upsetting. I totally understand, and would like to apologize on behalf of the business. We have re-staffed the entire garage with a new set of mechanics whos personal and proffesional ideals are honesty, integrity and putting the customer first.

The previous Manager wrecked the companies reputation, and as a result we closed the business for a while and are now taking measures to make sure that sort of thing will never happen again.

Please accept our sincere apology and consider allowing us to make a better impression on you. We'd love to work with you in the future!

The New Team at Maner Garage