Complaint Review: Marketecture

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By: Martha — New York New York United States of America

Marketecture aka: DCA, the direct commerce academy, qnd they bill you as Dcabiz.com They offered a trial program to make money sing the internet. I took the 10 days trial program for which I had to pay $1 to received all the info, and that is how they have a hold of my card and they, Internet

this company offers a 10 day trial to work in the internet from home. I took the 10 day free trial, I need work and I am having hardship. They asked me to pay $1 for the e-books I needed to do the work, so i did, and after 2 days i realized that this business is not really for me, but for someone who had capital to invest! So they conned me into signing up, so I cancelled my membership, after 2 days of the 10 day free trial. But, they have been charging my card, for maintenance fees and another charge I dont know for what!? They get you to sign and give them your info and many people dont check bank statements, and that is how they steal money!!! Please somebody do something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketecture/internet/Marketecture-aka-DCA-the-direct-commerce-academy-qnd-they-bill-you-as-Dcabizcom-They-o-662658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketecture