Complaint Review: Martha Dupree

• Submitted: Sun, March 11, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2001

• Reported By:Ogdensburg NY
Martha Dupree
1409 Ford Street Ogdensburg, New York U.S.A.

QUANTEX MICROSYSTEMS LAUNDERING MONEY FROM PUBLIC

I purchased a Quantex computer a little over two years ago. I had problems with the computer since I bought it. This and that. I had contacted the Quantex service people and problems were eventually fixed with some run around. When my warranty was due to expire things began to fall apart. I tried to contact the service department numerous times. Through e-mail, fax, and phone, and mail. My sister even tried to contact them through the same way. And to no evail. I would be put on hold for hours on the phone and never able to talk to someone, just a machine. Well I got sick of trying to contact them. Called my software people and they stated Quantex went out of business filing for bankruptcy. They pinpointed my problem as a hardware problem and we installed the drivers that came with the computer and that still didn't work. I paid good money for my computer. And got ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martha-Dupree/Ogdensburg-New-York-13669/QUANTEX-MICROSYSTEMS-LAUNDERING-MONEY-FROM-PUBLIC-4665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martha Dupree