Complaint Review: Mary Jane Elliott PC

• Submitted: Sun, December 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 26, 2010

• Reported By: Marsha — Davenport Iowa U.S.A.
Mary Jane Elliott PC
24300 Karim Blvd Novi, Michigan United States of America

Mary Jane Elliott PC she should be in jail! Novi, Michigan

She started after me back right before christmas of 2006,she threated me,screamed,swore called late at night,over the phone she wouldn't let me say a word,I did end up hanging up on her which I don't believe in.I hasds just taken in my very young children to live with me so I had enough on my plate now some person this saying I owe money on a acct that isn't even mine! and her abuse.

Since then she has sued me taken my tax refunds etc.Now get this I did all the calls on the acct she is saying is mine.tracked all the different places this acct has been sold too! I find out its not me,the woman lives in Texas which I have never lived,its not my SSN,I didn't file bankrupcy on it at the time.

I did have a acct at the same cardholder services but paid mine off and closed it and even over paid and got a refund check back from them but this doesn't matter to her,I have sent her proof but that doesn't stop her she cann't persue the other woman so she uses me to take my money

She is a selfcentered evil person,she will pay when her times comes I believe in God and I don't care if she goes to Church or not that will make it even worse in Gods eyes! How can she raise children in good faith? she a lier and a cheat.When she holds and looks into grandchildrens eyes how can she do this to me and my baby children i've taken in when I have given her all the info. on the said acct and she still steals from me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2010 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Jane-Elliott-PC/Novi-Michigan-48375/Mary-Jane-Elliott-PC-she-should-be-in-jail-Novi-Michigan-675294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Jane Elliott PC