• Report: #203616

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Master's Miracle, NatureRich
naturerich.net Maple Grove, Minnesota U.S.A.

Master's Miracle, NatureRich ripoff Maple Grove Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Nature Rich is not formerly Master's Miracle

*Consumer Comment: Nature rich .com

*Consumer Comment: In defense of Nature Rich & Xp3

*Consumer Comment: Looks like they have a new scam called XP3

The name of the company is called NatureRich formerly known as the Master's Miracle.

They poisoned countless people due to lack of quality control or outright maliciousness - see naturerichgreens.com

These people have not been sent to jail for what they did - they are still doing business only now the company is under a different name.

I would suggest that people stay away from this company and not use their products as product quality might be compromised again.

Alicia
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masters-Miracle-NatureRich/Maple-Grove-Minnesota-55369/Masters-Miracle-NatureRich-ripoff-Maple-Grove-Minnesota-203616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master's Miracle, NatureRich

Nature Rich is not formerly Master's Miracle

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

I have used and known about Master's Miracle from the beginning - many years ago.   I was sad and shocked to see a bad report here.  Nature Rich is not "formerly" Master's Miracle.   Thanks to Nature Rich and Mike Schlegel, one of the most ethical people I have ever known, for saving the product so other people can continue to be helped by it.   The person who oversaw the manufacturing prior to Mike's ownership, was the one who was unethical.  His facility was not clean and he comprised quality for monetary gain.  Mike brought in the FDA and cleaned it up.  He runs a clean ship.  I know.    I have been watching it for a long time.

I have used the products and continue to use more of them.   I am healthier for it.  And I know of many "miracle" stories told by people who have used the products as they were intended to be used.

Product quality will never be comprised again.    It will only get better.

Nature rich .com

AUTHOR: debora - ()

I have used All Nature Rich products since 2002. They have changed my life,I have many taestominies as to how they changed my life,my family and friends. They do work and all my doctors have encourage me to continue to use. My body is healthier both internally and externally due to these wonderful products. I look and feel better now then 10 yrs ago. The gas products do work and I have mechanics that have been impressed by my vechiles and how they operate due to Xp3. Thank you Nature Rich. Please feel free to contact me for questions 5203951638. I find it interesting that since they have developed their product that now many many companies are copying themand trying to make similar products. Nature Rich has a proven track record and products do exactly what they state. I am sorry for perso who had no success and I would encourage you to find what wirks for you or may considered that you did not use products correctly. Again Thank you Nature Rich.

In defense of Nature Rich & Xp3

AUTHOR: rad500aday - (United States of America)

I have had great results using Nature Rich health products and Xp3. I am a Disabled Veteran that was on Psychotropic Drugs. I was able to get off these drugs as my body became healthier to help me recover from my issues. I have also gotten rid of my Allergies. My body was able to repair the torn cartilage and torn ligaments in my left knee. I still do not use reading glasses. I was born in 1958.

Nature Rich is very strict about endorsing any products. I tried Xp3 and my 1999 vehicle went from getting 20 mpg to getting over 25 mpg. I have more power and my vehicle runs like new. I am saving about .78 cents per gallon of gas. I put it in my wife's new 2012 vehicle and asked her if she noticed a difference. She said she noticed she does not have to fill up as often.

Looks like they have a new scam called XP3

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

I have seen alot of marketing on Craigslist and other sites where this company is named as the parent company of FuelDirect, the makers of XP3 Fuel treatment.

It is a multi-level operation made up of independent distributors.

A $239 "buy in" required to join.

The website SUCKS. No real information, just hype.

Streaming video presentation on every topic.

Freezes up, etc. Cannot watch it at all.

Amateur hour here for sure.

I smell another scam.

Every time gas prices spike, these scams pop up, but all eventually die, or get exposed as the scams they are.

Buyer beware.