Complaint Review: Matthew Olyphant

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — San Francisco California United States of America
Matthew Olyphant
454 Las Gallinas Ave San Rafael, California United States of America

Matthew Olyphant Matt Olyphant, Tanna San Rafael, California Internet Fraud, Personal Ad Frauds, Liars, Thives, Addicts San Rafael, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not Associated With Matthew Olyphant

*Consumer Comment: Some proof perhaps?

*Consumer Comment: LOL! You are a liar.

OMG!!! I cannot believe how many reports there are about Matthew Olyphant!!! Well, I can believe it because Matthew Olyphant and his friend Tanna (girlfriend? I have no idea) are two creeps who should be jail for the stuff they do. I answered an ad on Craigslist they posted looking for a man to join them. I have done this before and I'm an adult (I didn't know Matthew Olyphant was into kids gross!) and I have met nice people and never had an experience where I feared for my life until this night when I went to his house (hers too? Im not sure what she is) and I have never met anybody online since.

I spoke to Matthew Olyphant before going to the house and he seemed normal said to come at 9 PM and we would all have a drink and stuff and said he was into men and his partner might get involved or might just be there. I said fine. When I arrived we had a drink which was drugged and I started to feel weak and shaky and nervous. [continued below]....
..... Then Matthew Olyphant basically attacked me and I was trying to say I didn't feel well and I should go and he started screaming and swearing and dragged me into another room and handcuffed me to a chair before taking my clothes off and well....doing what he wanted without my consent or full mind being present.

It was horrible and painful. I was crying and I do not cry often. I asked for help again and again thinking his partner might help but she just sat there looking drugged up and laughing. He continued to attack me until the sun was coming up and then he unhandcuffed me and told me to get dressed. My wallet was missing and I had at least 200 dollars in there and all of my id. My phone was also gone but I didnt dare ask about either item I just wanted out of there.

He Matthew Olyphant kept caressing me as I tried to put my clothes on and began to notice all of the bruising and abrasions across my body. I was feeling very sick and just kept touching me and acting loving it was sick. I started to walk to the door hoping I could make a run for it and his partner still just sat in a chair and stared off into space laughing. Matthew grabbed me from behind and began to kiss me I almost vomited. Then he grabbed me hard around the neck and said he'd be seeing me. I ran out of there so fast I couldn't breath all the way home.

DO NOT MEET MATTHEW OLYPHANT NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU THINK. He is sick and belongs in jail. I should have gone straight to the police but I was embarassed. He selects people who he knows he can scare and who will not go to the police. HE is DANGEROUS AND HIS PARTNER IS BRAINWASHED BY HIM OR SOMETHING. HE DRUGGED ME AND ROBBED ME. HE RAPED ME HE WILL RAPE MEN OR WOMEN AND HE GAVE ME SOMETHING I CAN NEVER GET RID OF. STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Olyphant/-San-Rafael-California-94901/Matthew-Olyphant-Matt-Olyphant-Tanna-San-Rafael-California-Internet-Fraud-Personal-Ad-F-930202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Olyphant

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not Associated With Matthew Olyphant

AUTHOR: Reynolds - (USA)

Since this error is present in numerous negative posts regarding myself and Matthew Olyphant, I want to correct it at some level. I have no idea why the person who posted this report has connected me to Matthew Olyphant because he is not  my partner but an individual I have met only a few brief times. The post is preposterous but so is the fact that an apparent ax grinder continues to link me to someone I barely know who is not a personal friend or associate.

Some proof perhaps?

AUTHOR: Vera - (United States of America)

Ok then, let me try to understand..... Matthew Olyphant is the owner of his own company and he is going to take miserable $200 from you?  That is ridiculous.

That is nonsense, "I should have gone the police but I was embarrassed" You don't have a police report, neither a DNA test which is the proof rape victims use to go to court.

You met him online, and you are not from the direct area, yet you ran all the way home?  Are you a marathon runner or something?  This report has too many gaps and missinformation to have any proof attached to it.

LOL! You are a liar.

AUTHOR: Macy - (United States of America)

LOL!  The reason there are "so many reports" is because they were all written by you, and they are all false and made up.  Do you sit on the computer the whole day thinking up stories to write to try to slander Matthew Olyphant, his artwork and his company?

Matthew Olyphant is a good man, his artwork is his own style and his company delivers work of the highest professional level. Your ideas of trying to use him didn't work out and now you are trying to get revenge on him by making up lies.

He is protective of his family and you had the idea by getting with Matthew you can sink your claws into his brother Timothy, and when it didn't happen, you got angry.

Move on with your life, get married, have kids, whatever makes you happy and forget about Matthew and his borther Timothy.