Complaint Review: Matthew Olyphant

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — San Francisco California United States of America
Matthew Olyphant
454 Las Gallinas Ave. Box 321 San Rafael, California United States of America

Matthew Olyphant Matt Olyphant, matthewolyphant.com, Above The Rest Fences and Decks, San Rafael CA, Matthew M. Olyphant Racist Business Owner with ANGER Problem, Foul Mouth, and Perverted Mind San Rafael, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Correction

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied customer

*Consumer Comment: The person reporting needs psychological help

*Consumer Comment: The report is false

*Consumer Comment: False report against Above the Rest fencing and Matthew Olyphant

*General Comment: Harassment

My husband hired Matthew Olyphant and his company Above The Rest Fences and Decks to do work at our San Francisco home. My husband then left me in charge when he went away on a business trip. From the moment I met Matthew Olyphant and his crew including one female Tanna Reynolds, I was disappointed in their behavior and lack of work ethic. They showed up late, worked sloppy and did not seem to have a game plan. The men spent more time checking out the female employee then working. The female employee enjoyed this I guess because she wore almost no clothing to do work. The entire situation was a mess from the start.

After 3 days of dealing with Matthew Olyphant's unprofessional behavior and then seeing the female employee Tanna Reynolds performing sexual acts on the boss in my backyard! I had enough. I asked Mr. Olyphant to come in and speak to me. When he finally did, I told him we were done and I did not want to complete the job with his company and wanted them to gather their materials and leave right away. He flew into a rage unlike anything I have ever seen and scared the daylights out of me. He then started screaming at me that I was a dumb "N......." and he had no idea since my husband was a white man that he would be dealing with a black woman.

I gathered myself and screamed back to be heard that he needed to leave right away because I was calling the police. He threw a hammer into a large window breaking it all over. He went outside and screamed foul words and all of the workers looked scared. The female then came toward the house screaming obscenities at me and threatening me with bodily harm. I was scared to death and did call the police right away. The next day when I woke up and walked outside to gather my paper, I could not believe what my front yard and drive and porch looked like. It was smeared in feces racial graffitti was spray painted all over and my plants were destroyed.

Never work with Matthew Olyphant he is a racist and the most insane business person I have ever encountered. I can not believe he has a business. I am inthe process f filing hate crimme charges against him and will pursue it till the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Olyphant/San-Rafael-California-/Matthew-Olyphant-Matt-Olyphant-matthewolyphantcom-Above-The-Rest-Fences-and-Decks-San-937795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Olyphant

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Correction

AUTHOR: Reynolds - (USA)

This seems like a real mess and I sympathize with Mr. Olyphant regarding what appears to be a character assassination launched by an ex girlfriend.  That misfortune aside, I would like to correct another point here: Tanna Reynolds has never worked for Matthew Olyphant or his company. For some insane reason, my friend has been dragged into this circus and she has no connection to Matthew Olyphant whatsoever. She has never worked a construction job in her life!  She's a white collar professional and she is nothing like this vulgar character imagined in this and other posts. Shame on the person who has been attacking her online and causing her undue stress because she is an innocent party to this. If you have an issue with your ex boyfriend take it offline and show self respect, but if you are bent on showing how foolish and jealous you are, then get your facts straight before you sully a woman's reputation. If you are looking for your ex boyfriend's girlfriend, then your search has not ended because Tanna barely knows this man and has never dated him. Good luck to all of you involved.

Satisfied customer

AUTHOR: Russell - (United States of America)

As a satisfied customer, I have built a good relationship with Matthew and his company Above the Rest  Fences and Decks.  They have delivered fantastic work and the fence I needed.  Their price was the lowest and the quality of their work of highest standard.

We are not aware of any such stories going around and it is clear from the story that it has been fabricated.  Word goes around the neighbourhood very fast when such a drastic event occurs.

Matthew is a respected member of society and his company has a reputation for delivering good work with quality material at a reasonable cost.

The person reporting needs psychological help

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

Sister, you need some help.  You need to get to a good Psychologist who can help you.  I don't know if you realise this, but you go around the net creating many personalities, having conversations with yourself and making up stories with no truth.

You may get away with posting things on the net sister, but God is looking upon you, you don't want to end up going to the hot place one day when you leave this earth, sister.  God see what you are doing even when you think you are doing it in secret.

Matthew Olyphant is a good man he is an honest man.  God will look out for him.

If you want to have God's protection and forgiveness sister, then find help and pray for forgivess for what you have done, it is not too late.  God can still forgive you if you stop now and repent.

God bless Matthew Olyphant and we pray that evil will not prevail.  Amen.

The report is false

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

My brother and his family lives in the area and they have used Above the Rest Fences and Decks.  They have had the highest praise for the work which was delivered and also says that the company was very flexible and prepared to make changes as required.

The person who wrote this "report" must be a very unreasonable person or just out to damge Matthew due to personal reasons.

Anyone who knows Matthew and Above the Rest knows they are one of the trusted names for patios and fences who stand behind their work.

This report is not accompanied with any real facts neither a copy of a police report.  No one in the area has any idea about such events as described ever taking place.

False report against Above the Rest fencing and Matthew Olyphant

AUTHOR: Janet - (United States of America)

I have been dealing with Above The Rest Fences and Decks and Matthew Olyphant for several years.  My family always use their services and we have received only professional services and work.

The person posting this report has a personal vendetta against Matthew and none of the claims in this report is true.  They also have no proof of what they are reporting and their false claims should be removed from the Internet.
My husband and I can personally vouch for Matthew Olyphant and Above The Rest Fences and Decks.

#6 General Comment

Harassment

AUTHOR: Satya - (United States of America)

I have known Matthew Olyphant for at least 20 years... it seems someone is doing all they can online to ruin his reputation.  From what I understand all the complaints filed from various "people" (usually anonymous) stem from a woman he dated who was caught cheating on him.  In my experience Matthew is and has always been a very kind person with a huge heart.  Believe what you want, but don't buy the hype.