Complaint Review: Matthew Olyphant,

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Chris I — San Francisco California United States of America
Matthew Olyphant,
454 Las Gallinas Ave. Box 321 San Rafael, California United States of America

Matthew Olyphant, Matt Olyphant, matthewolyphant.com, Matthew M. Olyphant Ripped Me Off For Erotic Services Rendered, Became Angry and Violent and Physically Assaulted Me, Pervert, Drug Abuser San Rafael, California

I want to warn all of the other hard working men and women who provide erotic services in the San Francisco area to watch out for Matthew Olyphant and not to accept any appointments face to face with this man. I am a male erotic host who advertises my services on a website so that men can select their partner and set an appointment for me to fulfill their desires. Many of my clients are straight men and I would say Matthew Olyphant fits this description more that homosexual or even bisexual. Matthew Olyphant set a time to meet at a hotel I often use, he was wasted drunk when he arrived but ok, I can deal. He was very physically aggressive and he is a LARGE man so it was uncomfortable and I was a little nervous of his behavior. He didn't act friendly or make any small talk. He just ordered me into many positions and ordered me to do this and that with you know what. I did it all and he just kept getting kinkier and kinkier and I've seen it all, but I started to get uncomfortable with his requests. [continued below]....
..... At that point he began to simulate a rape on me and was so rough I thought he would break my arms or injure me somehow. I wanted out of there, but he was to strong to fight off. As he played out his rape fantasy he began choking me to the point I nearly passed out. This all lasted about 4 hours, so when he finalyy decided he was done, I cleaned up and asked for my money. I got punched and choked and help under water instead of paid for my work that wasted a half day's wages.  He threatened me and told me that he would be back if I said a word.  When he walked out of my room that I had to pay for, I locked the door and cried. My body and neck were covered in bruises.

Matthew Olyphant is a walking nightmare. Please beware of this client and pass on him if you see his name because hes dangerous evil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Olyphant/San-Rafael-California-94903/Matthew-Olyphant-Matt-Olyphant-matthewolyphantcom-Matthew-M-Olyphant-Ripped-Me-Off-F-929012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Olyphant,