Complaint Review: Max White Teeth

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:boring Oregon
Max White Teeth
500 South Point Drive Suite 230 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Max White Teeth unauthorized charges Miami Beach Florida

Well, I found out via the internet I was not the only one getting charged two times for something I didn't want and didn't receive. The person (I could not understand him) said I did receive the product. I asked how he knew--"the shipping department sent it." I asked for customer number (he was it). I asked for address of the company. He didn't give it to me. I finally gave up after he recognized I had called previously to cancel the first charge I didn't want or ordered. I then called my credit card who put a dispute charge on the two charges. I will have to keep watching my credit card. I will be filing with the Florida Attorney General and perhaps other areas such as, Internet Crime Complaint Center, http://ic3.gov/default.aspx.

Traveler
boring, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-White-Teeth/Miami-Beach-Florida/Max-White-Teeth-unauthorized-charges-Miami-Beach-Florida-469707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max White Teeth