Complaint Review: Mdansby

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — San Diego California United States of America
Mdansby

Mdansby Recovery Report Software rip-off, then they spam you to death, Internet

Affordable collections software for Mac OSX...or so I thought. It was only $200 and so I bought it. But after getting into it and loading it with data, I realized it was basically worthless. Many of the functions did not even works as reported. But what can you expect for $200 (or so I reasoned), and I consigned the software to the trash. But then a year later I started getting emails from Mdansby stating my license had expired for Recovery Report and I needed to renew it (i.e., pay them money!).

At the bottom of the emails there was an "unsubscribe" option and I exercised this option--to no avail. I still got the "license expired" emails, 2-3 per day! I unsubscribed again, even contacted support. The spamming was really starting to annoy me. However, nothing worked, and I get 2-3 "license expired" spam emails from Mdansby EVERY DAY for software that was basically garbage to begin with I have no intention of ever using again (in fact, as I mentioned I trashed it). Don't waste your time or your money with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mdansby/internet/Mdansby-Recovery-Report-Software-rip-off-then-they-spam-you-to-death-Internet-900258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mdansby