Complaint Review: Mdg Canada

Mdg Canada
2940 Bristol Circle Oakville, Ontario Canada

Mdg Canada ripoff, dishonest fraudulent billing Oakville, Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Quality Systems Supervisor

I went online to inquire about purchasing a computer with MDG Canada. I found one that suited my needs and budget so I proceeded with the transaction. When on the phone with the MDG I was talked into ( foolishly on my part ) to a huge upgrade of what I had originally wanted. Altho I was told the systems shown online were not available.

I was then told with this new computer that I would get 12 months no interest and that my monthly minimum payment was 55.14. But I should try to make higher payments if I could so that when the interest charges kicked in after one year my outstanding balance wouldnt; be too high and therefore the interest charges wouldnt; be too high either.

Since day one they have been charging me 28.9% interest. This has gone on for six months now and I have been fighting back and forth with them regarding this. The finance company ( Wells Fargo) has also been dealing with them in this regard. They too know that its supposed to be a no interest for 12 months but without MDG's written authorization they must charge me the going interest rate. They (Wells Fargo) also inform me that I am one of several customers they have with this exact complaint.

I have made all payments to date, altho they have only been 55.00 per month that is what I was told my minimum was for one year. The interest charges almost add up to payment so there my balance is going up rather then down.

Amanda
mississauga, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2005 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mdg-Canada/Oakville-Ontario-L6H6G4/Mdg-Canada-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Oakville-Ontario-Canada-142587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mdg Canada

Quality Systems Supervisor

AUTHOR: Fran - (Canada)

MDG Computers Canada Inc. is concerned that issues raised by the complainant on publicly available complaints websites may not have been addressed satisfactorily by the company.

We would like the complainant to respond to us stating what the issues were or still may be. MDG is committed to Customer Satisfaction and we aim to resolve all customer support, care and technical issues within our control.

Please email me at - fran@mdg.ca

Or Mail us at:
MDG Computers Canada Inc
2940 Bristol Circle
Oakville, Ontario
L6H 6G4

with details of the issue and how we can get in touch with you to resolve your issues.

Fran