Complaint Review: Mecca Furniture

• Reported By: FRUSTRATED — Trenton New Jersey
Mecca Furniture
1600 N Olden Avenue Ewing, New Jersey USA

Mecca Furniture Delivery Broken Couch Ewing New Jersey

I purchased a living room set back in January from the Mecca Furniture store in Ewing, NJ.  Was to be delivered to me on January 31st and then wasn't, told me would be here first thing Sat morning February 1st.  Never heard from them until late afternoon.   They delievered a couch that has a bent frame, went right back to the store and was told by the manager that no problem they will replace it.  Here it is now February 26th and I am still waiting for a new couch.

I call everyday, the manager I was dealing with is now gone, spoke to new manager Ray and he told me someone would be here Monday, February 24th.  Took the day off work to be home and nothing, no phone call even.  I have been calling everyday since.  The story refused to let me talk to the manager Ray, says he can't do anything.  The Client Service number they give me no one ever answers and no options for voice mail. This is unbelieveable service for any company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mecca-Furniture/Ewing-New-Jersey/Mecca-Furniture-Delivery-Broken-Couch-Ewing-New-Jersey-1126632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mecca Furniture