• Report: #205605

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 11, 2006

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Membership Plus
membershipplus.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Membership Plus Has been taking $21.95 for some kind of membership fee. Ripoff Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I too have been a victim of money taken out of my checking account. Not sure how many times, but I just realized this week. I too called and received a confirmation number, the representative there was very dishonest. When I asked her how long have I had a membership, she could not provide me with the information. All she could do was take my name and number and have someone call me back. THe only thing she wanted to do was provide me with the confirmation number and get off the phone. I asked her to show me or send me a document that authorized them to take out these monies and she had no comment. Just wanted to give me the confirmation number. I am going into my branch today. I will let you know how it turned out.

Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Plus/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Membership-Plus-Has-been-taking-2195-for-some-kind-of-membership-fee-Ripoff-Philadelphi-205605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Plus