Complaint Review: Metropcs

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: Big Katt — jacksonville Florida United States of America
9770 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Metropcs metropcs in general and I purchased 2 LG Optimus phones on Dec 5, 2010, I have not had any issues with my son's phone, but since I purchased my phone I have had a message that pops up every 15 minutes and in order for me to Jacksonville, Florida

On December 5, 2010 I purchased 2 LG Optimus phones (droid). My son's phone hasn't had any problems, but my phone I have had to get 4 different phones ordered due to a virus or worm in the phone. I get a message that pops up every 15 minutes that won't allow me to text, talk, search, until I force it close. The message reads:

Sorry! The process android process Acore has stopped unexpectedly, please try again. FORCECLOSE!

Now, I had Verizon for almost 10 yrs. and never had a problem. If ever we did have a problem we would go to one of the stores and would be helped professionally. This last time when I picked up my 4th phone, Your customer service rep. Rico, would not let me explain the situation and kept cutting me off. I explained I would manually input my numbers because, and he cut me off, and saved the numbers in new phone. When I left the store about 20 minutes later the same thing appeared as I knew it would. I am sooo upset with the phone, and the customer service that was given to me that day. Why don't they have someone who can figure out what this is, so I won't have to get a 5th phone. I am disappointed and should have stayed with Verizon, I may have to pay a bit more, but the service was excellent.If you had an ongoing probem like mine, they would let u upgrade. It amazes me how a growing company like MetroPCs can have such crappy customer service and noone is educated on how to work these phones!! I am checking on other phone company's because I am getting no where with Metropcs. I promise to let everyone I know of the stress, time, driving, and inconvience this experience is for me. Wooowwww this is what I get for trying to go with a different and cheaper company. This was not worth it at all, all this aggravation, and stress for a phone. They won't even compensate you for all your time and stress. I have been to the Metropcs Store on Atlantic Blvd. in Jacksonville,FL over 10 times since Dec 5, 2010, tell me if that makes sense. I will say that Jazmine Jones has been wonderful everytime I have gone, but I am so upset that I wanna take the phone and throw it across the street. Truly disappointed. Ohhh and Corporate in Orlando is worst, don't waste your time to call them. They don't care and would rather you just go with another company, how do I get my money back, an upgrade or something. I need a phone and like the one I have if someone can fix the problem, If not I wish they would upgrade and give me another phone. Well on the hunt for a new company!!!

Kathy Jacksonville,FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropcs/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Metropcs-metropcs-in-general-and-I-purchased-2-LG-Optimus-phones-on-Dec-5-2010-I-have-no-686219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropcs