Complaint Review: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:LAS VEGAS Nevada
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau
16530 Ventura Blvd. Suite 309 Encino, California U.S.A.

Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Fraud Alert Filed! Encino California

I ordered a "Credit Card Terminal " Through a "Fake" company called "Wright Bank Card Services" for my small business five years ago and It was supposed to be delivered by U.P.S. but the salesman said that he was in the area and he left it at my door.(I was out of town for three days at that time). I was charged $3,700 for it and I refused to pay for it! I was advised to pay half of it because I was buying a house and they agreed to it!I paid $1,675 and they refused to send me a pay off letter. I recieved a phone call from Metropoliatn Adjustment Bureau today tellling me that I still owe the interest of $997.00 but they would take half of that as a settlement. I told them that I would seek advise from my attorney and she said "( Mrs.Redford)
she doesn't deal with attorneys! So I am filing a complaint with the Attorney Generals office today.

Michael
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau/Encino-California-91436/Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau-Fraud-Alert-Filed-Encino-California-360489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau