Complaint Review: Michael Hauger-My 720 Credit Number

• Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Michael Hauger-My 720 Credit Number
www.my720creditnumber.com Internet U.S.A.

Michael Hauger Aka Mike-My 720 Credit Number Did not complete job paid for and did not refund money. Internet

Beware of My 720 Credit Number!!! They are the biggest rip off on the internet!!! The rep that works for this company's name is Michael Hauger, phone number 630-359-7283, and boy will he take you for a ride. He took me for $1500.00. He was supposed to perform the service of adding 4 primary tradelines to my credit file for a fee of $3,000.00. He asked for the initial deposit of $1500.00 up front, which I deposited into his account, Bank of America 0029 1791 1280, in July 2008. He claimed that the tradelines would appear within 14 business days from the deposit date. As of today, December 12th, no tradelines have posted to my account. Last I spoke with him, I informed him that I would be putting his company on rip-off report. Three days later, the company's website was no longer on the internet. They may be using a different name so that they can continue with their fraud. Beware specifically of any companies claiming to add primary tradelines within 14-15 business days because it could be my720creditnumber masquerading as a new legitimate company.

Michael
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hauger-My-720-Credit-Number/internet/Michael-Hauger-Aka-Mike-My-720-Credit-Number-Did-not-complete-job-paid-for-and-did-not-ref-400641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hauger-My 720 Credit Number