Complaint Review: Millenium Travel And Promotions

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
Millenium Travel And Promotions
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd, Suite 501 Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Millenium Travel And Promotions MILLENIUM TRAVEL AND PROMOTIONS IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND RIPOFF Port Orange Florida

I'll make this brief and to the point.

My wife and I received an invitation to listen to a time share presentation and tour a property in exchange for receiving two complimentary airline tickets to anywhere in the continental United States.

We completed the tour and presentation, and filled out all of the gazillion pages of paperwork to be eligible for the promotion. About three months later, we finally received the form to fill out, from the forms we filled out, from the other forms we filled out, to sign up and get our tickets. The free tickets were ours once we PAID OUR ALMOST $200 "PROCESSING FEE." WHAT?

Nonetheless, I paid the fee and followed the instructions for the tickets, which are to be issued at their discretion on only "AVAILABLE" dates. I submitted 4 different dates - two months later I received a form saying that none of the dates were available and that I would have to choose again.

I submitted 4 more dates - two months later I received another form saying that none of those dates were available either.

I submitted 4 more days - then I receive a letter stating that none of those dates are available and my certificate has expired, have a nice day.

I'm out the money, the tickets, and the entire experience was horrible. This is a scam, a ripoff, and they should all be locked up and thrown into jail. STAY AWAY!

Jason
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millenium-Travel-And-Promotions/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millenium-Travel-And-Promotions-MILLENIUM-TRAVEL-AND-PROMOTIONS-IS-A-COMPLETE-SCAM-AND-RIP-427748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millenium Travel And Promotions