meat

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 14, 2006

• Reported By:Capeville Virginia
Miller V. Mills
Franklin Street Franklinville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Miller V. Mills is an abusive father and grandfather ripoff Franklinville New Jersey

*Author of original report: More abuse from my father

My father verbally abuses everyone around him. He called me names when I was growing up and then he called my kids names when they were young. When I split from my first wife he sided with her by keeping her informed about what I was doing and trying to wreck my new life. He badmouthed me to the rest of the family.

He abuses everybody else, too. His second wife supports him (she's not much older than me) yet he constantly calls her stupid and calls her kids bums and losers.

I'm old enough to be over this but he won't let anything go. He decides he hates people and then lies about them by giving false reasons for his hatred. It's never about the other person, it's about my father. He's evil so he sees everybody else as evil because he's too big a coward to face it in himself.

Anyway, he won't let it go, which is why I'm doing this. A couple of months ago he told a total stranger that my current wife stole jewelry from him. (She didn't. She doesn't need to. We can afford better jewelry than anything he ever owned or ever will.) When I called him to ask why he would do such a rotten thing, he hung up on me. Typical. He lies about people and then runs like a coward when they confront him.

I don't expect to get anything out of this other than the satisfaction of saying that my father's abuse has hurt me all my life and it is wrong.

Gary
Capeville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-V-Mills/Franklinville-New-Jersey/Miller-V-Mills-is-an-abusive-father-and-grandfather-ripoff-Franklinville-New-Jersey-205009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller V. Mills

Gary,
You go right ahead and vent all you want to; you have certainly earned the right to do it! Sometimes just getting it all out of your system makes you feel better.

I am sorry you have had to deal with a nasty parson like this, and for your entire life too! To make matters even more complicated, he is YOUR father, the man who is supposed to be your biggest supporter!

He's a creep and you always going to be more of a man that he could EVER dream of being. Maybe that is what pisses him off most, knowing he could never be half the man YOU are.

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

On Friday August 11 I found out that my father has been badmouthing my wife and me again. He told these people that we tried to borrow money from them to buy their house because we were broke and couldn't afford to do it on our own. The old creep doesn't even work for a living. His wife supports him with a part-time job driving a school bus. As crazy as the claim was, though, it discredited us with the sellers. He also told them more slanderous lies about my wife.

I said before that my only satisfaction from doing this report was being able to come forward and say that he abused me and keeps on doing it. I keep hoping his abuse will end but I guess it won't as long as he keeps breathing.

It makes me sick to think that I came from an evil human being like him. I hope I'm nothing like him and if I ever seem like I am like him, I hope somebody tells me so I can kill myself. One piece of filth like him in this world is one too many.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC