Complaint Review: Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Valdosta Georgia
Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light, not responding to emails or unable to reach them by phone to return product for refund Farmers Branch Texas

I have emailed this company as requested in the paperwork that came with the product. I have received no response. I have tried repeatedly to contact this company by the telephone number given and it is either busy or says wrong number.

I have not even used the product that I received on June 11th 2008 because I am allergic to the ingredients in their products.

All I want to do is return the product before they charge my bank account $60.00 for something I cannot use. I need help.

I do not know how to stop this company from charging my account or giving me the RMA# to refund the product. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I see that other people have also been scammed by this company. Please help us because there is no one else that can.

Dmg
Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science-Purity-Mineral-Collection-Light/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Mineral-Science-Purity-Mineral-Collection-Light-not-responding-to-emails-or-unable-to-re-340245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science ,Purity Mineral Collection Light

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC