Complaint Review: Miracle Management - Risk Management Partners

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: trup — Montgomery Pennsylvania USA
Miracle Management - Risk Management Partners
Carson Street, Suite 4937 Carson City, Nevada United States of America

Miracle Management - Risk Management Partners Mirracle Management TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE???? IT IS BEWARE RISK MANAGEMENT PARTNERS. Carson City Nevada

*General Comment: miracle management

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Contact info for FBI Agent

*Author of original report: No luck yet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Any luck from RMG Miracle Management Group

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Any luck from RMG Miracle Management Group

Risk Management Partners will take your money.

Has anyone had any success in getting there money back?

Risk Management of Scottsdale Arizona at the time took me for 13000.  I would be willing to collaborate with other violated persons.

After a house fire in 2002 we turned to (mirracle management group at the time) Risk management to help settle our debt, instead of bankruptcy.  What a mistake.  Paid 23000 total, they settled 10k of debt,  but with all the late fees and intrest accruing on the other accounts they did not save everyting. Not to mention that my credit rating is trashed.  I still can't get a secured loan less than 15%.

Three diffrent civil suits filed against me, and thousands of dollars later we are finally back on our feet and ready to get some revenge.  anyone else fed up please reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miracle-Management-Risk-Management-Partners/Carson-City-Nevada-89706/Miracle-Management-Risk-Management-Partners-Mirracle-Management-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-483336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miracle Management - Risk Management Partners

#1 General Comment

miracle management

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I am trying to find information about this Miracle Management-Risk Management, address, phone, e-mail, anything that would help me would be greatly appreciated. Please send my an e-mail with any information you might have to dstrick1@iowatelecom.net thank you very much for your time and help

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Contact info for FBI Agent

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

Please call at 817-989-3337 and ask for Norma Gonzalez. If we get all  people who didn't receive their money, we can approach a Attorney to expedite the case. Please let me know if sounds good.

No luck yet

AUTHOR: trup - (USA)

No, I have not had any luck.  All the contact info. I have is worthless,  Web sight closed, I can't locate using mailing address or phone number either.  If you could forward the info on FBI agent I would appreciate it.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Any luck from RMG Miracle Management Group

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

I haven't got my money back from Risk Management Partners yet from 2005. I don't have their contact. I registered a case in FBI. Case is with FBI Agent Norma Gonzalez.
Anyone has any contact info for RMP would be appreciated. They took more than $10,000  from me.

Please reply.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Any luck from RMG Miracle Management Group

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

I haven't got my money back from Risk Management Partners yet from 2005. I don't have their contact. I registered a case with FBI in TX. Case is with FBI Agent Norma Gonzalez.

Please reply.